From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: VOTE: JSR052 (JSP Standard Tag Library) RI
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:40:05 GMT
Hi everyone.

As you could probably guess, my vote is +1.

I'm personally looking forward to getting as much feedback as possible on
the JSPTL RI from the Jakarta Taglibs community -- both developers and
users.  Hosting the RI here would be an excellent way to achieve that.

The wealth of experience that this group has to offer has already helped
to shape the JSR052 agenda, and I think an ongoing relationship would be
valuable to everyone involved.

Regards,

Shawn