From Morgan Delagrange <morg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Work on DBTags and XSL, release 2, and etcetera
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:20:13 GMT
I think the issue of one or two tag libraries is pretty moot, now that we
can communicate changes via the news section (and of course the mailing
lists).  If you'd prefer to deprecate the XSL taglib and build out XTags,
I'm cool with that, as long as the code is relatively clean; we want to
encourage ppl to contribute even if the XPath is not interesting to them
(and, of course, vice versa)!

I'd be nice to work on a taglib where I'm not the sole maintainer.  :)

- Morgan