From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Taglibs
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 23:55:54 GMT
Just to prove that I'm not *TOTALLY* inflexible, tonight's Gump run will
include the xtags/lib/xalan.jar - and *ONLY* that jar - in the classpath.

In a previous note I indicated that  "if you can't find a maintainer for
xtags, it should be removed.  If it is maintained, it should not depend on
things which are out of service."

It is now clear to me that there is a maintainer for xtags, and one who is
well aware of
of Xalan2, TRaX, and JAXP 1.1.  In fact, it appears that every effort to
not only support the new interface, but also to maintain some level of
backwards compatibiltity.

My hats off to you, James.

- Sam Ruby