From John Rayburn - Qualis ICG <jrayb...@qualis-consulting.com>
Subject Re: New taglib directory web app available
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 14:12:44 GMT
Great work.&nbsp; I look forward to seeing more added to this section of
the site.<br>
John Rayburn<br>
Qualis Independent Consulting Group<br>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
web site:
email: <a href="mailto:qualis@qualis-consulting.com" eudora="autourl">mailto:qualis@qualis-consulting.com</a><br>
phone: 304.276.4132<br>
fax: 309.216.8037<br>
Office: 235 High Street, Suite 611<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Morgantown,
West Virginia 26505<br>
<i>Your Choice in Providing Integrated Web Site Maintenance and <br>
Promotion Services for Business<br>
</i>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
At 11:12 PM 6/4/01 -0700, you wrote:<br>
a 'Taglib Directory' web<br>
application to the jakarta-taglibs-sandbox. Its nothing terribly special yet<br>
(I created it on the flight over to San Francisco for JavaOne so I haven't<br>
spent too much time on it yet).<br>
The idea being that eventually it will be a feature packed web application<br>
demonstrating many of the jakarta-taglibs libraries in action, building a<br>
useful web application, a directory of all existing tag libraries.<br>
Ultimately this web-app can have all of those features Pierre mentioned some<br>
time ago on this list including discussion groups, forums and so on.<br>
Right now its a fairly simple web app using the following taglibs<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; XTags<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i18n<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; io<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; log<br>
I'd like it to use many of the other taglibs too over time (especially<br>
DBTags and maybe Scott's new JTags or mailer, benchmark and so on).<br>
The current version allows the browsing of a number of hand-configured<br>
taglibs (all the ones in the jakarta-taglibs project that use Scott's<br>
taglib-doc-kit and have a single 'TagML' XML document describing the taglib<br>
and all its tags). From selecting a taglib you can browse to the taglib<br>
detail view and overview documentation together with a detailed view of each<br>
tag.<br>
You can browse the jakarta-taglibs-sandbox here:-<br>
The &quot;Taglib Directory&quot; web app is here:-<br>
eudora="autourl">http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-taglibs-sandbox/directory</a><br>
/<br>
Any comments or suggestions are welcome - I'll be improving it as and when I<br>
can.<br>
James</blockquote></html>