From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Taglibs
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:17:54 GMT
James is the maintainer of xtags, and he is normally very responsive.  I
believe James and Morgan and working together in a next rev of a
coordinated xtags and xsl tag libraries.

I believe the main problem with GUMP has been a lack of awareness of its
workings and role.  I expect that to improve as a result of this thread
anyhow, but perhaps Ted, as PMC member focusing on jakarta-taglibs, can
help some too?

	- eduard/o