From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject jakarta-taglibs nightly build
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 05:38:18 GMT
I have finished overhauling the nightly build of jakarta-taglibs.
The nightly build occurs at 1:30 AM PST.

The following changes were made to the nightly build:

All of the documentation at http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/
is rebuilt and updated.

Distribution archives now all use jakarta-taglibs as the root
directory in the archive.

Only *.tar.gz and *.zip archives are created.

Any new taglibs defined in jakarta-taglibs/build.xml are automatically
added to the jakarta.apache.org/taglibs site documentation.

Any new taglibs defined in jakarta-taglibs/build.xml are added to
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects.

Any new taglibs defined in jakarta-taglibs/build.xml have a directory
created for them in jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/releases.

I have added README.html files to the following directories:

jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/src/
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects/
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/projects/{taglib-name}/

jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/releases/
jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/releases/{taglib-name}/

Only the last week of nightly build archives are retained on the site.

I have added the file jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/releases/KEYS
which will contain the public PGP identity keys for committers who do
official taglib releases.  Nightly builds will not be signed.

I am still looking into signing of jar files contained in our releases
so that the signed jar files can be configured in your tomcat.policy file
when running tomcat with -security.

Regards,

Glenn