From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Work on DBTags and XSL, release 2, and etcetera
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:38:56 GMT
> I think the issue of one or two tag libraries is pretty moot, now that we
> can communicate changes via the news section (and of course the mailing
> lists).  If you'd prefer to deprecate the XSL taglib and build out XTags,
> I'm cool with that, as long as the code is relatively clean; we want to
> encourage ppl to contribute even if the XPath is not interesting to them
> (and, of course, vice versa)!
>
> I'd be nice to work on a taglib where I'm not the sole maintainer.  :)

Me too! :)

How about as a start I split out the source for the XSLT only tags into a
seperate package so its easier to figure out whats going on then you take a
look and see what you think and see if there's any features or behaviour in
the XSL (rel1 and rel2) that are worth keeping or combining?

James