From Morgan Delagrange <morg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal: DBTags and RowSet
Date Wed, 16 May 2001 21:05:18 GMT
Hey Bill,

I have to admit, I'm not too up on RowSets.  I have a general idea what
they're supposed to do, specifically in terms of portability around the
environment, but I don't know them intimately.  Do you have any ideas
about how specifically you might alter the API?  That might ground your
ideas a bit for me.