From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release CTLX to nightly build
Date Sat, 12 May 2001 02:12:59 GMT
-1 On an official release of the UltraDev extensions, my reasons follow.

I appreciate the effort Dan has made to develop the UltraDev JSP custom
taglib extension.  But to this point it hasn't been available for download
on the site so that it could be tested by users.

I am +1 for releasing a beta, providing information on the taglib page,
and announcing the beta, but not an official release until after there
has been an opportunity for more users to run it through its paces.

Regards,

Glenn