From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Site updated with news!
Date Mon, 07 May 2001 23:57:06 GMT
Ouch!  My eyes hurt after reading those bright lime green news items. :-)

Perhaps drop the color and format the news items like this:

May 2, 2001  DBTags

The JDBC tag library has been renamed to DBTags! See the DBTags home page for details!

May 2, 2001  SQL

The SQL Sample tag library is no longer supported. Users of this tag library may want to
consider migrating to the DBTags library.

Regards,

Glenn