From Steven Meloan <mel...@aimnet.com>
Subject Seeking info for java.sun.com article!
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:55:35 GMT
Hi,

As some of you may know, I've just written an article about the Jakarta
Taglibs Project for Sun's Java Developer Connection site.  Part I was more
about the Jakarta community in general, but Part II will cover several
recent tag libraries, and offer some sample code.  I'd like to give some
sort of summation to this second installment.  I see mention of the
Benchmark taglib.  What is the status of that?  Are there any other new
taglibs in the works that everyone would like to have mentioned?  Any new
developments or directions worth noting?  I know that Morgan has been
working on formalizing the release and versioning process.

Thanks!

Steve