From Rich Catlett <r...@more.net>
Subject mailer taglib
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:16:19 GMT
I noticed the list has been a little quiet, and I assume this is due to
ApacheCon.  I was wondering though if anyone had gotten around to the
mailer taglib, and had any thoughts on it.  Also to Craig, Glenn says I
have commit privileges, but when I tried to login to cvs today it said my
password was incorrect.  I never got notice of my commit privileges, so I
am assuming that the cvs login password is the same as my password to
login to my account on apache.org.  Could you check this for me or sync my
passwords.  Thanks.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
Programmer                        |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |