From Morgan Delagrange <morg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleanup time ... Re: [VOTE] JDBC tag library name change
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:56:31 GMT
Yeah, Pierre has voiced similar concerns.  We added "status" categories to
the release guidelines, which should make the state of each tag library
more apparent.  Once we have a "news" section and a status category for
each tag library, as well as formal binary releases, we should be in much
better shape.  I can't wait!

- Morgan