From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JDBC tag library name change
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:40:57 GMT
> Good idea, but we already have a tag library in taglibs names 'SQL'.

Whoops - well spotted Morgan ;-)

The existing SQL Tag library is an implementation of the SQL tags discussed
in the JSP spec. It looks like it hasn't been worked on for over a year.

Maybe we could rename that one as something like "JSP Spec SQL Taglib" or
something, to highlight the fact its more for demonstration purposes rather
than as the preferred taglibs library for working with SQL?

It might be confusing for developers seeing 'DB Tags' and 'SQL Tags'.

James