From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Nightly build help? (was Re: Just a thought - live demo?)
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:18:02 GMT

From: "Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org>

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, James Strachan wrote:
> > It would be really cool if the jakarta-taglibs site had a "live demo"
> > section where all the sample web-apps for the nightly builds of all the
> > taglibs were running somewhere - so us developers could kick the tyres &
> > play with them all a little.
>
> As it turns out, there is.
>
> The machine that Bugzilla runs on (nagoya.apache.org) is a nice
> six-processor E4500, outside Sun's firewall, that can be used for Apache
> related stuff like this.

OK I've got Tomcat 4.0 running on nagoya.apache.org so we're nearly all set
for the live demo of taglibs.

Does anyone on the list understand the nightly build process? I'd like some
help figuring out where the nightly build process occurs and to try and put
it somewhere that Tomcat on navoya.apache.org can use. Also it would be nice
if after the nightly build we could bounce Tomcat, just in case ;-) We're
close to having a live demo of taglibs!

BTW Craig - do you want to do a live Struts demo too?

James