From Steven Meloan <mel...@aimnet.com>
Subject Seeking to contact Rich Catlett & Glenn Nielsen
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:21:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing an article for Sun's java.sun.com "Java Developer Connection."
This is going to focus on the Jakarta Project, and specifically the Tablibs
Project -  its reason for being, the advantages of open-source development,
and some specific taglibs, along with a few code examples.

Pierre Delisle at Sun suggested that I contact the mailing list and try to
enlist some support for this article, since it will not only highlight
what's being done, but also probably attract new members.

Pierre suggested focusing on the JDBC and Scrape taglibs, as well as
offering some discussion on the tags pipelining work that's currently being
done.  Morgan Delagrange of the JDBC tablib suggested I contact you guys in
terms of Scrape.  If either of you have the bandwidth and the desire to act
as a technical resource on this, that would be great.  Basically, I'm
looking for about 30 minutes by phone, and a few sample snippets of code
using the Scrape taglib.

Regards,

Steven Meloan