From Steven Meloan <mel...@aimnet.com>
Subject Seeking input for java.sun.com/JDC article.
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:32:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing an article for Sun's java.sun.com "Java Developer Connection."
This is going to focus on the Jakarta Project, and specifically the Tablibs
Project -  its reason for being, the advantages of open-source development,
and some specific taglibs, along with a few code examples.

Pierre Delisle at Sun suggested that I contact the mailing list and try to
enlist some support for this article, since it will not only highlight
what's being done, but also probably attract new members.

Pierre suggested focusing on the JDBC and Scrape taglibs, as well as
offering some discussion on the tags pipelining work that's currently being
done.  Could anyone who's intimately involved in the above, and who has the
bandwidth and the desire to act as a technical resource on this, please
contact me?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Steven Meloan