From "Joseph B. Ottinger" <j...@epesh.com>
Subject Re: PROPOSAL: tag pipelining
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:34:44 GMT
Pardon me if I've missed a lot of this - and I have - but isn't this
similar to something I'm already doing in the transform tags available
from http://epesh.com/transformtags.jsp?

Joseph B. Ottinger                           joeo@epesh.com
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant