From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] adding "tools" directory to taglibs
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:45:33 GMT
Hola Dan:

> Since tool support seems to be an area of growing interest among tag
> library users, I'd like to suggest we add a "tools" directory to the
> repository, and within that directory we could have an "UltraDev"
> directory for something like CTLX, and a GoLive directory when someone
> creates a similar tool for GoLive, etc. If there is any issue
> with this,
> please let me know.

+1, seems truly logical, only a comment: better to put the Ultradev
version somwhere on the path , as "Tools/ultradev_4" or a
"tools/ultradev/4.0" or something like that, it's likely that we will
need to do that when a new version of ultradev comes to live, and the
same is true for any other tool we add to our ( short ) actual tools
collection.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega