From Jean-Christophe Brouze <...@core.auteurs-associes.com>
Subject JSP tutorial: need contributors.
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:29:10 GMT

Hello,

would anyone be interested to contribute to a tutorial ?
the tutorial is named 'JSP, Servlet and so on ...';

- About the tutorial:
we made it in June 2000, this was a first draft;
now we plan a second draft before summer;
the current version is available here:
http://core.auteurs-associes.com/tools/tp/javaserver.jsp

- About possible contributions:
we would appreciate every kind of contribution, particularly:
 - ideas for the second draft;
 - commented pieces of codes;
 - live examples (we can make them run);

- How to contribute:
a) you can send me Email to jcb@core.auteurs-associes.com;
b) you can visit us in the CAFV and talk about it;

Note - interested people will have an $office in the CAFV
to work in it;

best regards :)

--
Email address: jcb@core.auteurs-associes.com