From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: PMC representation
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:34:45 GMT

Morgan Delagrange wrote:

> Hi all and Ted,
>
> I don't know how many of you have perused the PMC
> minutes, but the question of Taglibs representation
> arose.  Basically, Ted Husted is our current
> representative, but he's concerned that he is not an
> active committer.  Are we OK with Ted as our PMC rep?
> I'm +1 for Ted as our representative until the next
> PMC election.

Seeing Ted's involvement and contributions in other projects
(struts, commons, and now at the PMC level), it is great
to have him as our official representative.

A big +1.

Speaking of which...
Glenn has mentioned a few important "organizational" things
to help us improve jakarta-taglibs. These are important.

With respect to:
> It would be nice
> to have a NEWS section on Jakarta-taglibs so News about recent
> taglib releases could be listed.

I believe the PMC touched this issue globally for jakarta
at the last meeting. I must admit the IRC log is not the easiest
thing to follow. Would you care to comment on this, Ted?

    -- Pierre