From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: log4j dependency in taglibs?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2001 14:58:34 GMT
One thought to consider is that thre is a standard loging API that will
start showing up in Merlin (J2SE 1.4).  THta is JSR-47
(http://java.sun.com/aboutJava/communityprocess/jsr/jsr_047_log.html).
If jakarta-taglibs adds a dependency on any other logging API, perhaps
it could do so it is relatively easy to use the standard API when it
starts showing up?

	- eduard/o