From Rich Catlett <r...@more.net>
Subject Re: taglib for submission
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:18:00 GMT
I looked at that, and unfortunately I'm looking for just enough
functionality that your tag set does not work (I want to set a timeout on
the connection). I am writeing an implementation of the HttpURLConnection
class to do this, and that will take care of the LGPL problem.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net