From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: BodyTags don't allow jsp:includes?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 20:59:56 GMT
Is is a bug in JSP 1.1.  Arguably the biggest one, and motivated by
constraints on the underlying Servlet infrastructure.

This is fixed in Servlet 2.3 & JSP 1.2. A very good reason to move to
the platforms supporting the new specs.

Sorry, we knew it was a hard imposition but it was the least of several
evils.

	- eduard/o