From "Joseph B. Ottinger" <j...@epesh.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ant Taglib Update, Committer, Taglib Documenting, Ja karta Taglib App
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:21:13 GMT
And yes, Scott, we expected you to build everything - not just Ant -
overnight.

/me carefully notes that his form tag library, desperately needing
rewrite, went without updates for months until recently... and the
rewrite's still not done.

Joseph B. Ottinger                           joeo@epesh.com
http://epesh.com/                             IT Consultant