From mdela...@us.britannica.com
Subject "jdbc" taglib
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:28:13 GMT
Hi all,

I'm getting pretty close to a reasonable implementation of JDBC tags, but
I've had some second thoughts about how to release them.

Rather than replacing the current "sql" taglib, why don't we create a new
"jdbc" taglib.  "jdbc" is a better name anyway, since this taglib
encapsulates the primary jdbc objects.  I could import my code into the
"jdbc" project and give everybody some time to review it and make
suggestions before we vote to release it.  Does that sound good?

- Morgan