From mdela...@us.britannica.com
Subject RE: "jdbc" taglib
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:53:36 GMT

Also true.  :)  Although I don't think the JDBC tags are going to be
terribly technical; basic tasks will be easy to perform if you have a
reasonable knowledge of SQL.  The advantage will be that more advanced
options, such as prepared statements, will be available, as will the JDBC
objects themselves through scripting variables.