From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Documenting Taglibs
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 17:39:23 GMT
The review was focusing on consistency across DTDs in J2EE 1.3;  we have
not yet decided on those details, but my notes include the following
comments:

	- <description> (not <info>, BTW) subelement of <validator>,
	- some ordering for consistency; different DTDs follow different orders
of similar elements.
	- <vendor-name> as a subelement of <taglib>
	- true, false, yes, no vs True, False; different DTDs follow different
conventions
	- clarification of semnatics of "path"
	- clarification of required or not extension for icons (.jpg, .gif)
	- clarify whether some values are required to be unique, and, when so,
over what domain.
	- correct the URI in the xmlns attribute of <taglib>
	- provide examples

Hope this helps,

	- eduard/o