From Scott "M." Stirling <sstirl...@mediaone.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Ant Taglib Update, Committer, Taglib Documenting, Ja karta Taglib App
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:19:45 GMT
OK, that's reasonable.  My only hesitation on it was that unless the
javac task is implemented, you can't really "build" anything.

God forbid the project be allowed to experiment and grow a little before
getting all wrapped up in the name.  I'm surprised it's such an issue.
Kinda blows the spirit of the endeavor out of the water.  Was I supposed
to implement all of Ant overnight?  I thought the fact that it was a JSP
taglib was enough to differentiate it from the actual Ant tool.

Scott