From Shawn Bayern <shawn.bay...@yale.edu>
Subject RE: [Fwd: Re: <session:setattribute>]
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 22:42:20 GMT
On Sat, 9 Dec 2000, Mike Cannon-Brookes wrote:

> This seems fairly silly to me, when it's a trivial change to allow _both_
> web publishers and programmers (two fields which are rapidly converging I
> might add) to use your tags.

Glenn, I agree with this too, although I might not have put it so
strongly.  Allowing rtexprvalues isn't limiting as much as suggestive of
what, in many environments, is a poor aesthetic.  But for those who don't
subscribe to the aesthetic, I don't see any reason why the same tag
shouldn't be used.  (It's not like shutting rtexprvalue off provides a
useful clue to development environments... or does it?)

Shawn