From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [VOTE] New Jakarta-taglibs commiter Morgan Delagrange
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:27:29 GMT
Dont be that happy, we are only a hole of lazyness!!! :-)))

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

-----Mensaje original-----
De: mdelagra@us.britannica.com [mailto:mdelagra@us.britannica.com]
Enviado el: jueves 21 de diciembre de 2000 23:57
Para: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: RE: [VOTE] New Jakarta-taglibs commiter Morgan Delagrange

Any -1s? :)
 -----Original Message-----
 From: horwat [mailto:Justyna.Horwat@eng.sun.com]
 Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 1:05 PM
 To: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org

 +1

 Justyna

 ----- Original Message -----

  I would like to nominate Morgan Delagrange
 (mdelagra@us.britannica.com)
  as a Jakarta-taglibs committer. He has written and contributed the
  page and applications tag libraries and has some good ideas
 for improving
  the session and request tag libraries.

  I have imported the page and application taglibs he wrote into CVS.
  They look ready to be added to the
 http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/
 page.

  Regards,

  Glenn

  Glenn Nielsen glenn@more.net | /* Spelin donut
 madder |
  MOREnet System Programming | * if iz ina
 coment. |
  Missouri Research and Education Network | */