From mdela...@us.britannica.com
Subject RE: SQL tags
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 17:00:25 GMT
I use the query tag in a slightly different way than in the current
subproject.  In my taglib, the "query" tag passes the SQL statement to the
"statement" tag.

Well, I'll look at the tags and see what cleanup I have to perform before
releasing them.  Hopefully, I'll have CVS privileges when I'm ready to
submit the new tags.

(Sorry, I wasn't aware I was sending HTML.  Damn Outlook.  I think I have it
fixed now.)

- Morgan