From Marius Scurtescu <mar...@multiactive.com>
Subject Re: [Enhancement] XSL Taglib
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:11:10 GMT
Hi Luca,

I run into the same problem some while ago. I
ended up by implementing a "param" tag and I
sent it to this list. May be I should of sent/put
it somewhere else, I don't know.

A few other people asked about a mechanism to
pass parameters to the XSLT processor, but I
have no idea if the commiters are working/
considering this. Some feedback would be great.

Regards,
Marius

PS I sent you directly the source code and the
original message regarding my "param" tag.

--
Marius Scurtescu, Software Engineer