From Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [ PROPOSAL ] Ant taglib
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:51:45 GMT
+1 too.  This type of experimentation is one of the things I wanted to
encourage with taglibs.

What about the other direction?  Running the JSP (compiler) from Ant so
we can build static sites using JSPs?  I like the way Velocity is
integrated with Ant and would love to see it done with JSP too.

Of course, once you have both sides you can build static sites
dynamically :-)

	- eduard/o