From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 01:38:31 GMT
horwat wrote:

> The updated web site is on-line:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html
>
> Nightly builds of the individual projects will be made available. Now you
> don't have to download the entire distribution to get the library you want.
> The documenation is also available from the site as well as download. I've
> also added more information and links.

This looks really nice Justyna!

Two quick notes:

* In the navigation column, the links for "Binary DIst" and "Source Dist" point
  to the same file.

* How hard would it be to have the actual documentation for all of the
  individual libraries available online as well?  It should be as simple as
  unpacking the corresponding "documentation" webapps and creating
  links to them.

> Justyna
> < horwat@eng.sun.com >

Craig