From jrun <sstirl...@mediaone.net>
Subject Re: Documenting Taglibs
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2000 06:06:27 GMT
The XSL is for the 1.1 TLDs, although it doesn't matter much since you
have to comment out the DOCTYPE line in the TLD for it to work right,
currently.

I heartily agree about the usefulness of an <info> subelement for the
<attribute> element.  Could you or someone here suggest that to the JSP
spec group?

Scott Stirling
West Newton, MA