From jrun <sstirl...@mediaone.net>
Subject Re: Documenting Taglibs
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:01:56 GMT
Continuing this thread on a Christmas morn'...I am attaching the XSL
sheet to auto-gen HTML doc from TLD files.  Like I said, I followed the
example set on the better and more recent Jakarta Taglib documentation
pages.  I am sending a build.xml with it, and a couple pre-run samples
and TLD files in case you just want to see what the output looks like.

The README.TXT inside the zip file explains a little more, like why the
output doesn't show "Examples," "Restrictions" or "Properties."

Now that it's done (or probably re-done (at which I expect Glenn to have
a good chuckle when he's done with his Christmas goose and reading
this...), it's easy to change things so that the colors or fonts are
different.  I added the tagclass to the output.  I used a CSS page for
minimal HTML formatting -- that could be relied on more, but formatting
nested tables is a pain no matter how you do it.

Best regards,

Scott Stirling
Wes Newton, MA

P.S. If Evolution emails this attachment successfully, I will be
psyched.