From "horwat" <Justyna.Hor...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: contributing
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 03:13:26 GMT
If you have a proposal for a new project, you can send a description and a
link to the source to the taglibs-dev list. That way everyone has a chance
to look it over. You can become a committer this way, responsible for your
own project and able to work on other existing taglibs projects.

For existing projects, you can submit your code in-line to the list as a
patch. For more information on how to submit patches you can take a look at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

Justyna