From "horwat" <Justyna.Hor...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Web site update
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:23:54 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll make the changes. Shawn Bayern also pointed
out that I missed the Input tag library. I'll add that as well as the
individual documentation links.

My cvs access has been going up and down for the past several days and it's
in the down state right now. I hope to regain access soon.

Justyna
< horwat@eng.sun.com >