From "Danno Ferrin" <shem...@earthlink.net>
Subject proposed addition, JNDI tags
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 05:57:33 GMT
I have written a set of tags that handle some simple JNDI requests, and I
wanted to get them out before I start work tomorrow.

Since I don't have committ prividges on the taglib project I would assume
the proper course of action is to propose the set of tags to the dev list.
The files are at http://home.earthlink.net/~shemnon/jndi.tar.gz

It has a simple set of demo pages, but it is assumed that some knowledge of
JNDI is posessed by the user and no docs on hand-holding the needed setup
are there, but I used JDK1.3, OpenLDAP with the contents of the JNDI
Tutorial from the sun site on slapd server.

Committers, would it be appropariate for me to call for +/-1's?

thanks
--Danno