From Michael Percy <mpe...@portera.com>
Subject RE: 6 Million E-mail addresses for $79!!
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:22:31 GMT
Just so you know, there are only a few spammers sending to this list, and
they don't change their email addys... my filter in the past week or two has
caught them all! Simply 2 or 3 email addys blocked. I believe the problem is
very small, and certainly doesn't warrant all this noise.

ListMaster: Just block the bastards! :)

Cheers,
Mike