From "Justyna Horwat" <Justyna.Hor...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: BugRat Report #199 has been filed.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 01:22:55 GMT
All non-private members of classes in a package are visible to all other
classes in that package. You don't need an explicit import statement if the
class is in the same package.

I looked at the input taglib and the Util class is in the same
org.apache.taglibs.input package as the tags that access it. You don't need
the explicit import statement.

Justyna
< horwat@eng.sun.com >