From Shiraz Kanga <z...@best.com>
Subject Re: Contribution
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:18:32 GMT

Hans:

I am willing and able (for the most part) to comply with those 3
requirements. Let me know when your document is done (once everyone agrees
that these are the guidelines) so I can make the code compliant with
these guidelines. Thanks for offering to create this document.

regards,

shiraz
skanga@bigfoot.com