From Eduardo Pelegri--Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillop...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] New JSP tag library datetime
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:05:59 GMT
Hi Mike.

By design, taglibs is a "collection" of tag libraries.  That should make
it very easy (technically and socially) to bring up new tag libraries to
the project.  The drawback of the organization is how to arrange for
synergy/integration/mergin among the different subprojects.  I hope some
of that will happen within subprojects and that some more will happen as
functionality moves into the standard tag library (JSR052).

A more clear view of the different projects, as Justyna is doing, should
facilitate locating who is driving what subproject.

	- eduard/o