From Jean-Christophe Brouze <...@core.auteurs-associes.com>
Subject Re: Addition of 'input' taglig (OK)
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2000 10:13:57 GMT
Shawn Bayern wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Jean-Christophe Brouze wrote:
>
> > I would like to reply a more interesting feed-back about the
> > input-taglib, but for now I'm stuck in the following problem ; here is
> > below the output of build.sh :
> >
> > ==========================
> > Buildfile: build.xml
> > Project base dir set to: /home/lambda/ant/input
> > Executing Target: prepare
> > Executing Target: library
> > Compiling 6 source files to /home/lambda/build/taglibs/input
> > Executing Target: documentation
> > Copying 1 files to /home/lambda/build/taglibs/input-doc/WEB-INF
> > Copying 2 files to /home/lambda/build/taglibs/input-doc
> > BUILD FATAL ERROR: srcdir does not exist!
> > ==========================
> >
> > I can't figure what is 'srcdir' ?
>
> The 'srcdir' for the 'documentation' target is 'doc/src' in the 'input'
> directory, which I checked in and which appears to exist in the CVS
> archive.  The build works fine for me, and the directory exists when I
> pull down the 'input' taglib from the archive.  Double-check that you
> checked out the project correctly -- or, if you can't figure out why it's
> problematic, you could try just creating the 'doc/src' directory manually
> and seeing if that fixes it for you.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Shawn

Thank's a lot ;
that was the problem ;
after creating manualy the doc/src directory, the output of build.sh is
now:

====================
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: /home/lambda/ant/input
Executing Target: prepare
Executing Target: library
Executing Target: documentation
Executing Target: library-dist
Building jar: /home/lambda/dist/taglibs/input/input.jar
Executing Target: examples
Copying 1 files to /home/lambda/build/taglibs/input-examples/WEB-INF
Copying 1 files to /home/lambda/build/taglibs/input-examples
Executing Target: main
Completed in 0 seconds

regards.

--