From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: Offer to submit <form>-related taglib
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:42:03 GMT
You could certainly do it with tags, but I'm not sure if tags are needed
or not.  All it is is taking the snoop.jsp or SnoopServlet and reworking
it to dump data in an XML format as opposed to HTML.  You can iterate
through all the form parameters and request headers and put them into an
XML format.  You'd have to finalize your XML format and then go from
there.  Somewhat related to what you're looking for, I'm quite happy
with a SnoopTag I wrote last week.  It's a tag with no attributes that
dumps the information in snoop.jsp.  I found this very useful as if I'm
unsure of the form parameters or other attributes, rather than trying to
find that snoop.jsp and change my form to send to there, I can just
insert this tag in the middle of my page, and presto, there are the
parameters.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/