From ser...@lokitech.com
Subject Re: Re: Offer to submit <form>-related taglib
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:25:07 GMT
> From: Eduardo Pelegri--Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart@eng.sun.com>
> Date: Tue Aug 22 10:13:47 EDT 2000
>
> Any chances of adding this to taglibs for general usage?  It seems a
> good match.
>
> 	- eduard/o

Yeah, this seems like a tag that everyone should have access to.  I'm building up a personal
collection of these... email, dateformat, numberformat, eval, redirect, snoop, probably others
as well.  I was going to submit these to the standard taglib JSR once that group finally got
going. :)  I actually don't know what to do with my tags though... will that JSR just give
specs and Jakarta hold reference implementations of those tags?  I'm willing to submit the
tags anywhere, but have held back submitting to one or the other as I don't want to have to
maintain them in two places.

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies
http://www.lokitech.com/