jakarta-taglibs-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marco.Mistr...@nokia.com
Subject RE: FW: Bug in tomcat 3.1???
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:06:58 GMT
HI Mike,
	sorry, i tried also to do setxsl, getxsl but nothing works....
do u have a clue why?
regards
	marco

> -----Original Message-----
> From: EXT Michael Taylor [mailto:mtaylor@emeraldcave.net]
> Sent: 25. July 2000 11:09
> To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org; Marco.Mistroni@nokia.com;
> taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Re: FW: Bug in tomcat 3.1???
> 
> 
> Marco,
> 
> Your methods don't match the case of the original tags.  I 
> think you need
> getxsl() and setxsl() methods if you wish to use lower case.  
> This mapping
> isn't the greatest, I'm afraid.  I can't use all lower-case 
> attribute names, or
> attribute names with dashes as words seperators as I would like.
> 
> Anyway, hope that helps.  The error you have definately 
> indicates it's not
> finding your get/set pair.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Mike
> 
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Marco.Mistroni@nokia.com wrote:
> > > 
> > > 'Cannot find any information on property 'xsl' in a bean of 
> > > type 'MyTagClass'
> > > 
> > > in the corresponding java class, i add two methods:
> > > 
> > > setXsl(String xsl)
> > > 
> > > getXsl()
> > > 
> 

Mime
View raw message