From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: BSF Taglib
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 22:02:56 GMT
Doug,

This looks quite nice.  I will go ahead and check it into the jakarta-taglibs
project for you (once I go grab BSF and make sure I can use it :-).

If you would like, I can also propose you to have commit access to
jakarta-taglibs yourself (using the tools described on the Jakarta web site).

Craig McClanahan