From "Kevin Riff" <kev...@corel.com >
Subject Re: Does anyone have a plan?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:40:47 GMT
Actually, a Hashtable is a type of Map, which is almost but not entirely
unrelated to List. The Map interface provides the entrySet method which (oddly
enough) returns a Set which contains a Map.Entry object for each mapping
contained by the map. This is a poor way to deal with a Map since one cannot add
new mappings to the set.